Wednesday 17 February 2021

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #490

Hello All,


I am here with a cute card Using Dr. Digi's House of Stamps image Mood Music

I used water colours and Lindy's magicals to color my image. The background was created using distress inks and script stencil.

Hope you  guys like it 😊

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:



Jan's Digi Stamps will be giving our first winner a $10 store voucher 

and


Dr. Digi's House of Stamps will be giving our second winner 2 digi images of their choice.


The challenge - as usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. So please join in.

Thank you for stopping by 😊

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Parvathi! I love your script background and the pretty frame.

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology