Friday 22 January 2021

Breath New Life - Mixed Media Tag


A mixed media tag using beautiful papers and stencil from @ab.s.t.u.d.i.o  Dreamland collection

I played with my new chunky embossing powders from @lindysgang along with the Starburst Sprays and magicals to create the background pattern
Rust paste, metallic paints, old white wax, aged brass wax, metal charms from @finnabair_studio flowers from @primamarketinginc 



With this project I am entering the following challenges:

: Inspired by the word New. This year I have resolved myself to be a stronger self. To do things for myself, to do more things that makes me happy coz, I realise I have lived a lot for others, and in the process lost my own self. So, I am looking forward to Breathe a New life inclusive of myself 😊


I was inspired by the colors in the photo, green, red and browns. For the twist I have used laces to tie on both my smaller tags and as hangings near the fussy cut feathers 😊

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hope you guys like my project.


29 comments:

  1. This is such a beautifully decorated mixed media tag! Thank you for joining us for the Mini-Challenge at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art piece/tag! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The colors and layers on this tag are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges and Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely project! So glad you were inspired by the Creative Embellishments Challenge! We appreciate your playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous piece dear, the details and layering is superb..very well played with chunky embossing powder.. Thank you for joining us at More than Words Challenges! Much love, Jinal Savla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - this is really beautiful! I love the rich colours. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just awesome!
    Thank you for joining More Than Words Mini Challenge this month!
    Greetings,
    Aga Mirkowska

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci pour votre participation à notre défi More Than Words,très belle réalisation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So many layers of goodness! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much goodness for the eye to see. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hands down beautiful! Love all your layers and colours. Perfect. Thanks for joining in with the mini challenge at MTW this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW this is fabulous. Love texture and colors. Thank you for joining at MTW mini challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE IT!!!!!
    Thank you for joining us for the mini challenge this month at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! Love all the bits and pieces you used. Thanks for joinin in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology