Wednesday 3 February 2021

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge#479


Hello Crafty souls 😊


I am back with a super cute card😁 I personally love it soooo much πŸ₯° I used water colours and Lindy's colors to color my digi stamp.

I made my card using Faithful Friends image from our amazing sponsor Digi doodle studios.


We have one fabulous sponsor for this challenge:


Digi Doodle Studios will be giving our winner 3 digi images of their choice.


Hope you guys like it 😊

Thank you for stopping by 😊

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Stunning layout for this image and such pretty papers. I love your big heart and the cute little sentiment panel.

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology