Saturday 20 February 2021

Thinking of You - Mixed Media Layout

Hello Everyone,

This is Parvathi Tripathi here from Paro's Kraftology. Valentine's day is fast approaching and hence, I am here with a beautiful Love themed Mixed Media Layout using Little Birdie mixed media supplies.





With this project I am participating in the following challenges.


I was inspired by the elements of love and the colours, I have used different shades of pink in my project to match the mood board 😊 Hope you guys like it 😊

8 comments:

  1. So lovely!!! Thanks from the Splashymix!!!πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€☀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make Paro....loved it so much...thanks for playing along with us ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning..totally love it...Thanks for joining us at Splashymix challenge..DT Monalisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.
    DT Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology