Wednesday 20 January 2021

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #488

Hello All,

I am back with my DT inspiration for Penny's Paper-Crafty.


I made a cute card Using Hetty Clare  Frankie the Modern Fairy image.


I used Lindy's magicals and some water colors to color my image. Flowers used are from Prima. I have used papers from Bob n Betty.


As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper.


We have three fabulous sponsors for this challenge:



Hetty Clare will be giving our first winner 2 digi images of their choice, 

and


All Dressed Up will be giving our second winner 2 digi images of their choice,

and 


Artsy Stamper will be giving our third winner 1 stamp set of their choice.

I hope you guys liked my card. Thank you for stopping by. Do join us for the challenge. We are looking forward to see what you will be making.

You can join us here Penny's Paper-Crafty

2 comments:

  1. I love this Parvathi! The perfect balance between soft and feminine and edgy attitude. Fantastic job colouring this image!

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology