Tuesday 14 April 2020

Stay Home Stay Safe - Mixed Media Card

Life on this planet is going through one of the worst pandemics of all times. These are tough times, no doubt. But there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel. We can break the chain. We hold the key to fighting this. "Stay home, stay safe". Cherish this time with your family, do something you love, and know that "This too shall pass".


I love eploring new artforms, going out of my comfort zone and challenging myself to do something new๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ This colour palette here is something I would not have considered in my normal work. But here I am, and I absolutely  love the final results๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ–Œ️

It's a card made using the colours and elements from the mood board. I personally love the crackle effect which is the key element for this moodboard ๐Ÿ˜Š I used crackle paste to get ghe crackle effect, chalk paints, acrylic paints and metallic waxes. to add texture i used some cheese cloth, some glass stones, craft pellets,reverse gear stencils and corrugated sheets too! Added hand written sentiments to go with the thought process i had while making it. 

The main focus is on time(the clock embellishment symbolising it), Leavers of life (wooden embellishments) and the fussy cut keys depicting the message the "staying at home and staying safe is the key"
 Hope you all like it ๐Ÿ˜‡

#paroskraftology #artwork #madewithitsybitsy #itsybitsy  #chalkpaints #stencils #cheesecloth #corrugatedsheets #cardstock #icraft #ndsapr20 #mixedmediacard #mixedmediaart #reversestencil #gearstencil #thestencilchallenge

Participating in the following Challenges
1. The Stencil challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology