Wednesday 22 April 2020

Floral wreath with Name

A floral wreath with name has always been on my to-do list and I am thrilled that I got to make one so beautiful πŸ˜πŸ’•

A friend of mine approached me for this to be made for her baby's first birthday 😊 This will be  shipped all the way to Mumbai to reach its cute owner "Aarvika"  whom I call Ladoo, coz she is one super cute doll😍
I wanted it to be classy and elegant and I am thoroughly pleased with the outcome πŸ˜‡♥️

A very classy and elegant gift that will add charm to any corner of your house πŸ’ƒ DM me if you would love to get one done πŸ˜‡

#paroskraftology #floralwreath #pink #gold #Aarvika #1stbirthday #ladoo #classy #elegant #idealgift #partydecor #homedecor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology