Wednesday 22 April 2020

Upcycled Phone cover

Bored of the usual boring phone cover?
Upcycle!!
My phone case never stay in good shape for long, thanks to my baby who is fond of throwing my phone and thanks to him my screen is also cracked! I had my old phone case which came free with the phone laying around and I don't use it coz it's boring! And today finally I did it 😍
I thought it will be fun to have the phone case to have a crackle effect to match my screen 😝

 And hence went ahead with this and did a decoupage with decoupage napkin. I sprinkled some fairy dust to give that additional sparkle to it coz I loved it in my fairy project 🙈
And I am in love with my new phone cover 🥳

What do you guys think of this simple yet beautiful project? Do let me know 😊

#paroskraftology #decoupageart #decoupagenapkin #decoupage #upcycle #phonecover #madewithitsybitsy #chalkpaint #itsybitsy #decomagicglossy #butterflies🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology