Saturday 31 October 2020

Steampunk Night Sky - Mixed Media Project

This Project here is inspired by the word and theme of More than Words Challenge "Night" 

With this project I am trying to depict a night scene with moon stars and a tiny owl looking over the child. 
The project is built in a steampunk style and is a burst of vibrant colours 😍
Well that's what I visualise when I think of night.
To reach for the stars and moon and to happily gaze at the beautiful sky🌌

I have always loved night for I find it beautiful and peaceful.
I have added sentiments that I felt perfectly goes with sky, "No boundaries" , "Be Extra ordinary" and we'll let life surprise you  like the night sky does❤️

I hope you like my version of the Night 😊

I have used a lot of Lindy's sprays, embossing powders.
Finnabair Metallic waxes, Art pebbles, Art stones, metallic paints, light modelling paste.
Moulds from Prima.
Distress crackle paint from Ranger.

Here are the pics of the project.

With this project I am entering the following challenges

1. More than words



Thank you for stopping by 😊

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project for our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic piece. The color palette and all the layers are absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely project thanks for joining with us at TW challenge

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology