Wednesday 11 November 2020

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #484 DT project

Hello my Crafty Friends,

I am back with a super cute card for Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project. This one personally is one of my favourites ❤️

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:





Fred She Said will be giving our second winner a $10 store voucher.

and


All Dressed Up  will be giving our first winner 2 digi images of their choice

I have used All Dressed Up images using Christmas Couple.

I have used water colors to colour my image. Used some die cuts and chipboard elements to enhance my layout. A bow always adds a soft touch to projects doesn't it?

Hope you guys like it ๐Ÿ˜Š


2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love your glittery accents and the wonderful colours you've chosen for this beautiful card. Yes, a ribbon truly does soften everything down.

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology