Wednesday 28 October 2020

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project - Challenge #483

Hello my Crafty Friends,

I am back with a cute card for Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project.

As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper.


We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:


Bugaboo will be giving our first winner 4 digi images of their choice 

and


LeAnn's World 101 will be giving our second winner 2 digi images of their choice.

I have used Bugaboo image  Knobby Knees Christmas - Wagon for my simple cute card.

I have used water colors to paint my image. Used few due cuts to embellish and a small MDF sentiment to finish off my project 😊

Hope you guys like it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Stay safe stay happy πŸ’•

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so very cute Parvathi! Super colouring and gorgeous die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much dear Linda 😊

    ReplyDelete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology