Wednesday 6 January 2021

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #487


Hello All,

Welcome back and a very happy New Year to all of you 😊
For the first project, I am using Pattie's Creations image Dew Drop Inn.

I have used Lemoncraft papers for the project. For colouring I have used water colours and water brushes. Used stamps from Prima, and embossing powders from Lindy's to do my sentiment.


We've got lots of new sponsors lined up with some great prizes.

Anything Goes using paper, so tell your crafty friends they can participate too! And if you win, you'll be invited to be a guest designer for one of our future challenges - awesome right?


For our first challenge this year, we have two wonderful sponsors:




Bugaboo will be giving our first winner 4 digi images of their choice, 

and


Pattie's Creations will be giving our second winner 3 digi images of their choice.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a great year ahead 😊

2 comments:

  1. You're an expert with those watercolours Parvathi! This is absolutely beautiful! Your paper choices have given this sweet image a soft, magical background and I love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a big compliment Linda ❤️ I am no expert and hardly a beginner honestly. But I am enjoying doing this. Thanks to you and Penny's challenges 😘

      Delete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology