Wednesday 16 September 2020

Penny's Paper-Crafty - DT Project #480

Hello all,

Welcome back to our challenge.

I am here with a super fun card using digi stamp from one of our Sponsor image "Golfer"  from Hetty Clare.


I have coloured the image using conventional sketch pens and crayons. I must admit I had fun doing it as I had my 2 year old son joining me to colour the image with me (ofcourse I gave him a different paper๐Ÿ˜).

A positive sentiment always is a plus ❤️

Hope you guys like it.


https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/753623175/golfer-digi-stamp-celebrations-fun

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:



Pattie's Creations will be giving our first winner 3 digi images of their choice 

and



Hetty Clare will be giving our second winner 2 digi images of their choice.

Do join us in this fun challenge and we are eagerly waiting to see your paper creations.
Topic as always is anything goes.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a good day ๐Ÿ˜Š

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Parvathi! Your background paper reminds me of golf shirt fabric and your sentiment is (always) wonderful. What a blessing to have had your babe craft alongside you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Linda for always being so kind. It's such a pleasure to have such positive people in a team. Makes it so much easier and happy experience ๐Ÿ˜‡❤️

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! It's so nice when the kids participate. Your work is wonderful! I love that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Saphron ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ

      Delete

Penny's Paper-Crafty DT Project Challenge #492

Here is my card Using  Paper Nest Dolls  image Ellie In A Box. As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper. We have two...

Popular Blogs from Paro's Kraftology